“CONSISTENT and I love Breakfast”
Review of Marston's

Marston's
Ranked #42 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: McBean
Description: Known in Pasadena as a great breakfast & lunch restaurant since 1987, our goal is to make you feel at home and comfortable while serving you fresh, delicious, high quality food. In 2010, The Food Network Magazine named Marston's "Best Breakfast in California". We serve breakfast and lunch until 2:30, Happy hour from 3pm to 7pm, and dinner from 5pm to 9pm(10pm on Friday and Saturday). We have nightly chef specials and kids eat free on Wednesday's 5-9pm with the purchase of adult entree.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

have a Bloody Mary with breakfast, it doesn't have to be brunch. The food and service are consistent. my go to is multigrain pancakes, they are filling and could be split with one of their great protein sides. I had the chili omelette this week and it was perfectly cooked and go for the potatoes / it's a carb splurge, but worth every bite. Enjoy

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Marstons offers an extensive menu of very tasty food. The chef knows his craft. Every meal has been perfect...supported by friendly attentive service. Parking is easy.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We visited again for breakfast on Sunday 8/13/17. We had the 2 eggs with Andouille sausage patties, French Toast and a Pomegranate Mimosa. Everything was great, as was the service. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We arrived at Marston's at 11:30, hoping to beat the lunch rush. Wrong! We waited 20+ minutes to be seated and then another 20+ minutes to be greeted by our server and have our order taken. After another 20 minutes, the food finally arrived and was disappointing.
I ordered a tri tip sandwich on grilled sourdough. The meat was dry and flavorless. The fries were good. My companion ordered the veggie omelet and said it was good. They were out of the breakfast potatoes, so she had fresh fruit instead, which looked good.
The staff was working really hard. They were just really understaffed. We had one server and one drink server/table busser in our large dining room. Who staffs that way?
I'll be willing to try Marston's one more time, but if this is typical, I won't be coming back again!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My spouse and I never even had a chance to sit down for a meal because after waiting a half hour for a table, we asked the maitre d' if the bar seating was available. He said it was and it was open seating at the bar for first come first serve. We then saw two seats open at the bar, went to sit and were promptly told by the maitre d' that the seats were "reserved" for two people who just entered. They were not in the list to be seated. Apparently friends of the maitre d'. When I questioned the issue with another hostess she apologized, said "you were correct and the bar is open seating. You have every right to be mad". I felt like a second class citizen. This place obviously plays favorites and does not welcome new customer. The service from the maitre d' was degrading and simply unacceptable. I will not return.