“Our new favorite local Pizza place.”
Review of zpizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
zpizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 March 2015

It's just around the corner from work, and they were offering a spiffy 10% rebate on our PayForward card, so we had to give it a try.

Now, of course "pizza" is a large term, and this is American style, not authentic Naples or Chicago. This has rather crispy & tasty crust, loaded with fresh toppings. The cheese is great and there's a nice homemade marinara sauce.

All that pales beside the toppings- as we had the "zCarnivore" and it was piled high! Real & natural pepperoni (not that cheap stuff), ham, yummy fennel sausage, and smoked chewy & crisp bacon. A nice touch was the fresh oregano sprinkled over the top after cooking- this cut the oiliness of some of the meats.

Service was fast & friendly, but nothing special- you order at the register and they bring the pie out quite quickly. Self-serve drinks. The setting is hardly posh but it does the trick.

Anyway, try it out, and remember there is a 10% instant rebate with your PayForward card.

1  Thank dan w

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We enjoyed the pizza, especially with the hot pepper infused olive oil drizzled on it, but it was not the "best pizza I've ever had". Consider it good, not great. They go really light on the sauce so ask for some extra if you like your pie saucy. Service was good and very friendly. They don't have much seating though, so it can be difficult to seat a large party. We had 11 and had to sit at 3 different tables.

They also have wheat dough, vegan options and gluten free options if you prefer.

I'd say the biggest con about the restaurant is that they do not serve beer or wine. How can you properly enjoy a pizza without a cold beer?!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

When I am in a bind, I can always count of zpizza for a quick and tasty meal. The delivery is a little slow, but the food is consistent. Take-out is a better option if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

I was in the neighborhood and heard so much about their Vegan Pizza. and was eager to try.
I ordered the wheat crust with mushrooms and onions and 'ffresh garlic' and artichoke hearts annnd avocado... to go.

I especially emphasized that I wanted E Z cheese AND said LIGHT cheese too in case more clarification might be necessary because I have a health issue with too much oil...

On my way home I opened the box to let out the steam ...it was cold less than 10 minutes out the door..... ANND there was soooo much cheese there would be NO way I could eat it without pulling off most of it. horrible.

I was also very disappointed with the paucity of veggies except for the avocado. I called and complained and got an apology... whoop de do..

I looked at the 30 plus tip receipt and noted that it did say 'light' cheese. Reckon the cook couldn't read . Needless to say this was my first and LAST visit nor would I recommend my friends.
; (((

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Odd location but hopefully that won't matter. They had a good selection of pizza, which was delicious. The salad was very good as well. I believe they deliver which is always a bonus!