“My go-to pizza delivery”
Review of zpizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
zpizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 September 2013

When I am in a bind, I can always count of zpizza for a quick and tasty meal. The delivery is a little slow, but the food is consistent. Take-out is a better option if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

I was in the neighborhood and heard so much about their Vegan Pizza. and was eager to try.
I ordered the wheat crust with mushrooms and onions and 'ffresh garlic' and artichoke hearts annnd avocado... to go.

I especially emphasized that I wanted E Z cheese AND said LIGHT cheese too in case more clarification might be necessary because I have a health issue with too much oil...

On my way home I opened the box to let out the steam ...it was cold less than 10 minutes out the door..... ANND there was soooo much cheese there would be NO way I could eat it without pulling off most of it. horrible.

I was also very disappointed with the paucity of veggies except for the avocado. I called and complained and got an apology... whoop de do..

I looked at the 30 plus tip receipt and noted that it did say 'light' cheese. Reckon the cook couldn't read . Needless to say this was my first and LAST visit nor would I recommend my friends.
; (((

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Odd location but hopefully that won't matter. They had a good selection of pizza, which was delicious. The salad was very good as well. I believe they deliver which is always a bonus!

Reviewed 24 May 2010

Been there done that nothing special. There's better pizza in SCV. Even the ne dominos pizza taste better. It's all average here.

Reviewed 24 December 2009

Although the meal deal (pizza premade in the display, with soda) is a good value, it is worth the wait for a custom made pizza hot from the oven. My favorite is Tuscan Musroom, made with roasted garlic sauce, mozarella, shitaki/cremini/button mushrooms, feta, truffle oil, thyme, and carmelized onions. Watch out for some of the chiles and spicy ingredients, you'll want to ask about heat. When I ordered something too spicy for my taste, they kindly replaced with something more mild. The staff is not especially helpful, so you'll want to read the menu before ordering. The best idea seems to be calling in your order on Buy One, Get One Free Tuesdays, then arriving 30-40 minutes later to enjoy it on the premises.