“Well Done !”

Olive Terrace Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Olive Terrace Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Description: It is a 'sister' restaurant to George's Bistro, Santa Monica CA
Description: It is a 'sister' restaurant to George's Bistro, Santa Monica CA
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited on a Saturday
night and it was somewhat busy but we had a reservation and were seated right away. We were offered the patio but it was still hot so we sat inside. Patio looked nice but it is right by the parking lot.Our server was Richard and he was very knowledgable about the menu and food preparation so that was nice. His service was excellent checking in on us from time to time making sure everything was perfect. My wife asked him for more sour cream and he brought it back right away.I find it disappointing to ask for something and ten minutes later they bring it and you are basically finished with the meal.My wife had the beef stroganoff and she makes an excellent one so she can be a tough critic to win over. Two thumbs up from her so well done. I had the filet mignon medium rare and it was cooked perfectly and seasoned to perfection. We also had a Justin Cabernet from the ample wine list and they have a full bar so mixed drinks are an option. This was our first visit here but it won't be the last.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at this quaint little restaurant in Santa Clarita many times. The food has always been spot on. The service very solid.
So, I will assume last night was an anomaly. The food was spot on but the ladies taking care of the patio was really having a hard night. We all have those days but I watched her struggle with almost all the guests. It took almost 15 minutes to get water and additional 10 minutes to be able to order a glass of wine. Like I mentioned, food was good as always,I had the filet mignon (medium rare)

She was so far behind that when I did get the bill, I like many last night, went to the front desk to pay.

I will try it again as well all have off nights

Reviewed 20 July 2018

This cafe sets in a small shopping center located within the Valencia Industrial Center, in a small strip mall. There is seating both inside and outside. On Thursdays and Saturdays there is live music offered by a singer, guitar player. He is very good !

The crowd is older, 40's to 60's. The decor is nice with a separate dining room and bar area. Happy hour samples are OK. The food is primarily Mediterranean, with a hint of Italian on the menu. The food is better than average and I think the Mediterranean dishes are better than the Italian.

If you order an Italian dish, especially chicken - ask for them to grill it, otherwise the chicken appears to be boiled or lightly pan fried.The mushrooms in the chicken Marsala were canned (booo), but the portions and other dishes were great.

We have been here 4-5 times this year and will return for the nice atmosphere and bar menu more so than the food - which still is better than average.

Service is great !

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We found the service to be outstanding, and the food very good. You will not be disappointed while dining here.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I almost don't want to say how good it is here, because I love this spot so much! But truly everything is delicious! I've had their lunches and dinner and so so good!! Or if you want to have a drink as well. It's a hard place to describe, because you can come here for a dinner date, or friends drink, or even business lunch. It's truly fitting.