“Oh...my....!”

Ranked #259 of 438 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by a local. The sign of a good smoked BBQ is how well their brisket is cooked. I was not disappointed! I ordered the two plate combo ( brisket and ribs) and there was enough food for two people! The brisket was on the fatty side (which is what I like) and it was tender and moist. The smoke flavor is mild and it complimented the house sauce which on the sweet side. The ribs were good too. The BBQ beans were also cooked in the same sauce and was thick and hearty. The coleslaw is vinegar based, but light.
The staff was friendly and the service was quick. I never had garlic bread toasted on a smoker before. Not bad.
I would go back. Food's great and the portions are generous. I went at 6:00pm. The parking was ample.
Monday nights are beef rib night. I will be back to try that!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

After travelling for something like 16 hours from the UK, we found Andy's BBQ a couple of blocks from the hotel and their cold beers and rack of ribs were simply fantastic! Really tasty food, friendly service and a laid back atmosphere. While there, a lot of people came to collect takeaway orders too ... this place seems really popular, and I will definitely be back when I'm next in the area.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Well let's just say came hungry left hungry. The salad was good though. Not happy with the taste of the food for the price we paid at all. Great customer service though.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is a traditional bbq restaurant and it is ok but I would recommend outback instead. I was there for a dinner. The menu card is so easy to understand

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I don't think this brisket was smoked. And the cut was super thick, so very chewy. I expected it to be thinly sliced and uniformly cut, rather than thick chewy chunks. Far from a tender smoked great taste that I have had at other bbq restaurants.