“Great little BBQ and rib shack”
Review of Andy's BBQ

Ranked #259 of 438 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 May 2017

After travelling for something like 16 hours from the UK, we found Andy's BBQ a couple of blocks from the hotel and their cold beers and rack of ribs were simply fantastic! Really tasty food, friendly service and a laid back atmosphere. While there, a lot of people came to collect takeaway orders too ... this place seems really popular, and I will definitely be back when I'm next in the area.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Andy's BBQ

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Well let's just say came hungry left hungry. The salad was good though. Not happy with the taste of the food for the price we paid at all. Great customer service though.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is a traditional bbq restaurant and it is ok but I would recommend outback instead. I was there for a dinner. The menu card is so easy to understand

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I don't think this brisket was smoked. And the cut was super thick, so very chewy. I expected it to be thinly sliced and uniformly cut, rather than thick chewy chunks. Far from a tender smoked great taste that I have had at other bbq restaurants.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Andy's does amazing beef short ribs on a Monday. My companion had those whereas I had a rack of pork ribs.

Both were far too large to finish and the trimmings were excellent. I especially loved the hot BBQ sauce!

Highly recommended!!