“Very good fish”

Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 45
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our second restaurant, opened in 1979 in the heart of the Silicon Valley, has been as popular with local residents as it has with the business crowd. A comfortable and spacious cocktail bar adds to the energetic atmosphere of this casual dining restaurant. Be sure to arrive early for the counter seats at the oyster bar, as they fill up quickly.
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

No music heard only loud people, some t.v. screens with sports, interior is kinda nice old style.

Good variety of fresh fish, draft beer, wine.
The swordfish was pretty good. Good quality.

Prices
Average plus.

The impression l got is little intense atmosphere, looks like too much customers to handle.

Bottom line
I enjoyed and would come back

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The Fish Market is one busy and lively spot. Staying nearby, I stopped in on a Saturday evening. There would have been quite a wait for a table, but I was seated immediately at the counter, where the menu was the same, and the service excellent. I had a big bowl of clam chowder, and then an abundant portion of the recommended steamed clams, both excellent. People around me were smiling big time over their various dishes: paella, pasta with seafood, grilled mahi-mahi, and more. A fine choice in Sunnyvale!

1  Thank Larry L
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Busy place on a Tuesday night. Very good, fast service and good food. They were out of the specials, but had a mahi-mahi that was perfectly grilled.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We did not have all our guests arrive on time but they sat my husband and myself anyway. I was able to have a nice glass of wine with some bread. It made the wait pleasurable.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Was there before 5pm and we were given a nice booth. Ordered scallops and prawns wrapped with bacon. Friend ordered Maine lobster tail. For starter, had the clam chowder. Overall, meals were good although my meal was a bit cold.