All reviews converted motel modern vibe front desk ihop restaurant silicon valley pool and jacuzzi levi's stadium holiday inn mini fridge happy hour santa clara convention center business trip small bathroom up to date shower head comfy bed plenty of parking
Reviewed 17 March 2018

i will stayed in Avatar Hotel Santa Clara, CA in my next business visit. Avatar Santa Clara, CA hotel is in the heart of silicon valley, so we have the option to be there for business travel or for vacations, due to the many places like Levis Stadium an other many amenities near the Hotel Area. Very nice experince.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hruiz2017, Front Office Manager at Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear BetoiM,

First and foremost please let me thank you for choosing Avatar Hotel during your recent trip, we are so delighted to hear that everything was up to your expectations and that you enjoyed our facilities and service provided.

Your review encourage us to keep working hard and to accomplish always our main goal which is the complete satisfaction of all our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I had a great time at the Avatar Hotel! I love the color scheme at the Avatar; I feel it is fun and fresh! I like that I get a mini-fridge in my room; and the little bed-table is fabulous, I haven't seen that at any other hotel. I like that IHOP is next store for late night food at a discount!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hruiz2017, Front Office Manager at Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear lonimland,

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I needed a hotel near the Convention Center that wasn't crazy priced and found this one. It was easily within walking distance (4 blocks?) and several little places to eat along the way. There's also an IHOP adjoining the hotel.The front desk people were very nice and the hotel was clean. My room was clean and maintained daily. I would gladly stay here again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
hruiz2017, Front Office Manager at Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear kaycei77,

Reviewed 7 March 2018

The Avatar is a trendy, cool hotel, you will fall in love with. It looks like it was an older hotel, that’s been updated and innovated, to offer amenities modern travelers expect. We are an older couple, that was in town for a convention. We appreciated the helpful, concerned staff, and the onsite iHop came in real handy.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hruiz2017, Front Office Manager at Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Value Guest,

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This property offers the perfect combination of modern decor, comfort and great service. Rooms are spacious and with avant garde decor, they include a laptop table to work comfortably on the bed, beds are comfortable and pillows have perfect size. Conveniently located close to the Levi's Stadium and Santa Clara Convention Center. Other attraction you'll find close by is the Great America Amusement Park, so it's convenient for both: business and leisure. Front desk staff is very attentive and helpful, WiFi works well all around the property. Next door is located a pancake restaruant that is open 24 hrs so you won't have problems for meals at any time of the day. I stayed on a cold weekend and had no chance to swim in ther pool, but it looks really nice to spend the noon and chill a bit. Prices are fair and affordable, so I totally recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Paris C,

We really appreciate you took the time to write such a detailed review of your recent stay at Avatar Hotel, it is very helpful for us to have your feedback as well for all the future travelers coming to our Hotel.

We are delighted to read that you had such a wonderful experience and that we were able to exceed you expectations, all our team is working very hard to achieve our main goal which is the complete satisfaction of all our guests.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future, it will be a pleasure to serve you again.