All reviews sports bar the concierge lounge silicon valley self parking room service large hotel levi stadium tech companies theme park bit dated business trip great america park convention center parcel lobby starbucks characters
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Stayed here many times. Overpriced and outdated but it is a corporate preferred property. Stay at the Hyatt down the street. Was in town for corporate event and flight got delayed so they gave away my room. No calls to me or the event coordinator. There were at least 4 of us that this happened to that I knew of. Their fix: I'll get you a cab to Cupertino and you can stay at the Courtyard there. Sorry, that doesn't work.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff-Melissa G
Donna Lynn C, Resident Manager at Santa Clara Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Jeff,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me.

I look forward to a future opportunity to provide you and your team with an excellent stay.

Warmest Regards,

Donna Lynn Chong

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Asked for early check in, room wasn’t available until after 5pm. Had a group rate which they couldn’t or wouldn’t honor at check it, but said wasn’t an issue over the phone. Rooms are EXTREMELY small, no fridge. No complimentary coffee at lobby, they refer you to their In-Lobby Starbucks. Front desk was apathetic (at best) for requests. Maid service, although was exceptional. Typically, Marriott means a certain level of quality & service. My stay here found rock bottom, unusual with the Marriott brand.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DcoxOR
Donna Lynn C, Resident Manager at Santa Clara Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear DcoxOR,

Thank you for selecting the Santa Clara Marriott on your recent visit to the Silicon Valley area. We make every effort to fulfill early check in requests but they are based on availability. Contracted group rates have a finite amount of rooms and we apologize if there was a miscommunication at the time the reservation was made.

Refrigerators are provided upon request and complimentary coffee is provided in each guest room.

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our housekeeping services. The team works hard to provide a clean room and great customer service and we will share your comments with them.

We hope that you will provide us another opportunity to redeem ourselves and provide you with the Marriott brand of service.

Warmest Regards,

Donna Lynn

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I experienced this hotel as I attended a business convention there. The meeting room was large, with just the right room temperature. Set-up for attendees was great. Breakfast and lunch in the restaurant and bar. Food was tasty, well-presented in buffet fashion. Service was attentive. The front desk and concierge were very helpful with all of my needs. When I needed to leave the parking lot, the concierge even came out to help me navigate the in-out machine. Beautifully kept grounds. I will definitely go back here again. Great Property all around.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
SJCGA-ExecOffice, Executive Assistant at Santa Clara Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you Cowboyrancher for sharing your fantastic five star review with us! Hearing about the exceptional experience you had is one we can certainly be proud of. We hope that this will be one of many future opportunities for us to show you and your colleagues great service and hospitality in all your meetings and stays. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Shirley Rosales, Exec Asst.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

My first stay here, it is very nice. Although I was on the freeway side, I could not hear it. rooms are large and updated or even new. Hotel Bar is a great little sports bar. You are close to Levi Stadium and about 10 minutes from SJC Airport.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
SJCGA-ExecOffice, other at Santa Clara Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you Nate for sharing your review with us! We are delighted to have you as a first time guest and hope that your stay was well worth it! We offer many amenities to our guests and the convenience to venues and businesses are truly a top choice. This year we have some wonderful renovations planned and excited to share them with you as the months unfold. Please join us again to see what we have in store and get to know us even better! Thank you for choosing Marriott and hope to see you soon!

Shirley R.
Executive Office

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Was disappointed with the hotel from Check in. Didn't have the room I requested in my reservation. Was never acknowledged being a platinum member. I know this is a petty thing but it does go along way. I have to ask for my welcome gift.

No concierge lounge on weekend. Breakfast was served in the sports bar in the AM. Breakfast was excellent.

Shower in the room barely fit myself I am 6'6 and almost hit my head. Room was average and needs to be updated ASAP.

Overall the hotel is OK not great, as far as Marriott's go.

Sports bar has some of the best Burgers I have ever had!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Donna Lynn C, Resident Manager at Santa Clara Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear rizzo3232,

Thank you for choosing the Santa Clara Marriott during your recent trip to the South Bay area. Please accept our deepest apologies for not recognizing your Platinum status upon check in. We place great value on all of our Marriott Rewards members especially our Platinum members and it was inexcusable that we did not recognize and thank you for your loyalty. We will be working with the Front Office team members to ensure this was a one time error and not to be repeated in the future.

We appreciate your feedback on the guest rooms and will be sharing those with our design team.

Thank you for the wonderful comment regarding our burgers. The culinary team will be very pleased to know that you enjoyed them. We will have one ready for you the next time you come to visit.

We look forward to your next visit so that we may have an opportunity to express our appreciation and provide a brilliant stay.

Warmest Regards