I travel frequently to the bay area, and continue to be annoyed by the incredibly high cost of hotel rooms - and for rooms that wouldn't warrant the cost even in major metropolitan centers like NY and Paris. Today, I went to cancel a day early and was told that my cancellation fee was a full night. So, that ticks me off. If I had gotten any kind of reduced cost for the room, ok. But I paid almost rack rate, and I know that they would rent this room again in a minute. To add to my annoyance, the room was dirty, with a big stain on the carpet and the coffee maker still containing the prior guests old coffee grounds. The Marriott and Hilton are comparable, but with reasonable cancellation policies. I won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara combines luxury and service with a premier location. Our newly renovated Santa Clara hotel accommodations feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, high-speed Internet access, deluxe amenities and sweeping views. A selection of inviting restaurants offers a variety of cuisine, from classic American to Sushi. Take advantage of extensive meeting facilities and 24-hour business center to make every stay at this Hyatt hotel in Santa Clara a success. With its unmatched service and ideal location - connected to the Convention Center, in the heart of the Silicon Valley and near the Great America Theme Park - you'll discover why we are the premier choice among Santa Clara, California hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Santa Clara