We stayed at this hotel because it was close to my father who were to take out to breakfast. I was familiar with it in general because many years ago I worked close by. It is clearly a business hotel and I think it works well as that.
We had a Regency Club Rate. The room was nice but did not feel five star. For instance the closet did not have a door. The bath room had pocket doors.
And of course, they charge for the internet. It was raining and we used Valet parking. They charge $20 for that even though the parking lot is right in front of the entrance and is free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara combines luxury and service with a premier location. Our newly renovated Santa Clara hotel accommodations feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, high-speed Internet access, deluxe amenities and sweeping views. A selection of inviting restaurants offers a variety of cuisine, from classic American to Sushi. Take advantage of extensive meeting facilities and 24-hour business center to make every stay at this Hyatt hotel in Santa Clara a success. With its unmatched service and ideal location - connected to the Convention Center, in the heart of the Silicon Valley and near the Great America Theme Park - you'll discover why we are the premier choice among Santa Clara, California hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Santa Clara