Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
Hilton Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
US$ 164
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$ 351
US$ 209
Avatar Hotel
The Plaza Suites Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$ 352
US$ 333
  • Breakfast included
US$ 411
US$ 399
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Granada Inn - Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 164
US$ 174
US$ 169
US$ 240
US$ 233
Santa Clara Marriott(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$ 320
US$ 312
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
US$ 168
HIExpress.com
Hotel Stratford(Santa Clara)
US$ 250
US$ 160
1,476 results
All reviewsconvention centersushi barlevi stadiumlobby barroom servicework spacesilicon valleyfree parkingattending a conferenceself parkingcomfortable hotelgreat america amusement parkfootball gamebusiness tripbusiness travelerking bedparking lot
Reviewed 19 April 2011

If I had paid $30 for a motel on a highway I would understand that the hotel could not be kept to four or five star standard. However for a grand Hyatt to be this dirty is a joke. Filthy sheets, dirty carpet, old curtains an no amenities or robes or even a toothbrush. More like a run down youth hostel than a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Jbar1
Reviewed 25 March 2011

very nice rooms, especially like the sliding doors on the bathrooms, very comfy bed, good choice of TV channels, well equipped fitness center on 3rd floor, bar staff very friendly, able to bring a large variety of food to the bar tables for quick dinners and keep the glasses well topped up.
only downer was the MASSIVE conference parties that suddenly without warning seem to completely take over the lobby. one day it seemed to be some kind of disco dancing competition full of parents and young girls in dance outfits, and another day a rather drunken company kickoff conference or something, suddenly became very rowdy. and there were long lines for the elevators. obviously the hotel is there to make money but if you are staying there in a smaller group it is a little overwhelming. best to check with the staff before booking about what size of conference groups they have got scheduled. if you fancy eating out and ask at reception the hotel will provide a handy local map highlighting the local eating options. overall a great place to stay for business in silicon valley area.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I stayed at the Hyatt due to it being linked to a conference center at which I was attending a 3 day conference. The only reason I'd go back would be to do the same, albeit I'd be tempted by the Hilton across the street.

First of all the positives. The hotel staff are courteous and friendly. They are also attentive. The bedrooms are well appointed and of a good size. The gym is excellent.

Now the negatives. The hotel restaurant serves an ok breakfast for normal hotel breakfast prices. The bar offers a better option, serving croissants, pastries and drinks. The restaurant was pretty awful in the evening. The menu is narrow and my food reminded me of what I throw together late in the evening after a long day at work. When I travel I rely on a functional hotel restaurant and therefore the poor food forms a large part of my negative review. The other part is the price; you pay a premium here which isn't worthwhile.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank David P
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Having never stayed a Regency property before, I booked for my wife and newborn for a Christmas visit with family. We got an amazing AAA rate and the service was really top-notch. All the staff was very aware and on their toes. I was knowledgeably informed of the renovations going on throughout the hotel, as well as where to get our breakfast in the morning. We had our luggage brought to the room before we got in and it was all nicely unloaded in the closet. A crib was delivered in a timely manner full of baby supplies, blankets, and even a rubber ducky. Furthermore, I asked for an upgrade and got it! 12the floor balcony king. That AND a late checkout (we are Hyatt Goldpass members) with mimosas in the morning made it a great stay. All the staff we interacted were so helpful and courteous. I was even offered a bottle of water as I waited in line to checkout. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Beautiful surroundings. We stayed three nights. Staff worked immediately & professionally to convert our room to 100% allergen-free; Nestor at the door gave us much help & helpful information, and good people at the front desk. A memorable stay in a good location down the street from Google.com et al., and close to freeways. High-quality furnishings and -- I've never had an Eames chair to sit on!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple