“Great Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We had a very large group and the staff handled everything efficiently and with great care. The food was delicious, hot and ample. The Margaritas great. The bathrooms could have used some attention. A bit noisy on a Friday night.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I am frequent visitor, My favorite Mexican restaurant. the servers are true professional. The ambient is very good. I recommend to anybody who is looking for Mexican food in Bay Area. /Asoke Laha

Reviewed 2 February 2018

We love that this place is pretty consistent. We came in for some appetizers and drinks and it was very good. The portions are generous and very good. The margaritas were pretty tasty also. I had the cadillac and my friend had the mango. We had a great time and we'll be back.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve now been to Pedro’s a couple of times for business dinners. I recommend their Nachos and calamari as appetizers. Their fajitas were good. My issue is their service. Slow and they make a lot of mistakes.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Looked at the reviews and found Pedro's. Went there and had a fish dish - very good and went back 3 nights later. Great guac and drinks. Pretty good service.