“Not your typical fast food”
Review of El Pollo Loco

El Pollo Loco
Ranked #104 of 491 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Not your typical fast food restaurant. El Pollo Loco offers fresh roasted chicken, salad, healthy sides, and burritos. All with a Mexican twist. The food is fresh.

This location is very busy. Service was outstanding and the cafe was clean. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

$5 dollar meals are awesome. I suggest the grande tacos! The chips werd very fresh and crisp. The Salsas were on point. Clean and very friendly staff. For "fast food" one of the bests, especially when you want something refreshing, on a fast food budget!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I'm not a big fan of big corporate restaurants but when I want some good tasting fast food you can't go wrong with this chicken giant. I actually ate lunch at the El Segundo location and my girl and I flew up to San Jose and we ate dinner at this location. My girl is on a strict healthy diet and she loves the 500 calorie menu, it's cheap, fast, and very good so you can't go wrong with that.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We were tired after a long day at a surgery center; needed to eat and El Pollo Loco was right next door. The food was average.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We have eaten at this restaurant so many times I have lost count. We love it, We do not go there for the ambiance, lol, we go there for the food. The kids love it and so so my wife and I, Its not that much more expensive than fast food, but the quality is so much better. We moved away from Santa Clara, but whenever we return, we eat at the Crazy Chicken !!!!