“Great Filipino Food”

Toppings Tree Restaurant
Ranked #130 of 466 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I work in the area and have past by this place several times and the last time, I decided to see what it was. I called my parents and my aunt and we made a lunch date to enjoy this place. The food was so good, I loved the BBQ smothered chicken, and lumpia, my parents had pork adobo and all of it was great, I made sure I tasted everyone's food. Highly recommend this place for dinning, the customer service was great as well, they checked on us to be sure we were happy and we were, you must check them out.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I'm always surprised that Filipino food alludes the interest of a broader set of diners. Toppings served authentic Filipino food but was also appealing enough to those not used to eating Filipino food. We had the sisig, lechon kawali among other things.Worth going out of the way to taste it.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I visited Toppings Tree for lunch and ordered a sizzling chicken and rice dish. I especially like the ginger-flavored shredded carrot garnish and was tempted to ask for more. The java rice didn't seem very different from regular rice, but I am just a foodie, not a connoisseur.

I was intrigued to observe the server cut what appeared to be jello and scoop several cubes of the jello-like substance into two dozen or so plastic containers. The final concoction was an attractive parfait dessert, which he talked me into trying. I don't know what the dessert is called. It was flavorful and surprisingly contained beans!
Very nice service. Definitely a place I'd visit again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great little hidden gem for Filipino food. The portions are generous and the pricing is very reasonable. Very clean restaurant with ample space and fast service. A lot of things on the menu are fried and consist of pork!. Would recommend their combo meal in which you get to select two types of meat from a long list including: grilled bbq chicken, lechon kawali, tocino, crispy chicken, longanisa, etc.. There are probably more authentic Filipino restaurants, but if you live in the San Jose area, this place is conveniently located. Other places, you'll have to drive farther for. Great place to satisfy your cravings for sure!

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered grilled liempo and halo halo for dessert. I liked the liempo because it's tender and juicy. The halo halo's banana is too hard and dry. Nothing like the real halo halo back home.
The staff are all friendly and smiling which is really good for customers.

The place could accommodate 60 pax and is not that busy when i visited.