The Upham Hotel & Country House(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 353
Ramada by Wyndham Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 243
US$ 201
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
US$ 623
US$ 504
Kimpton
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 279
US$ 268
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 487
US$ 409
  • Beachfront
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 498
US$ 272
  • Free Breakfast
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Encina Lodge & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 256
Harbor View Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 454
US$ 420
US$ 728
  • Pool
Belmond El Encanto(Santa Barbara)
US$ 689
US$ 649
  • Pool
All reviewsstate streetstayed here for one nightthe main streetwould stay here againroad tripbed was comfortablefree parkingdowntown arearestaurants and barsminute walkdowntown santa barbaragreat roomfew blockssbmissionihophairdryer
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Easy check in. Room clean and spacious. Had a private patio with table and chairs. Room 119. Free internet but didn’t work the best. Easy access to freeway and downtown. If you want to spend more on vacation than a room, this is a good hotel. Nothing fancy, but clean. Good room rate.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Budget hotel in a quiet neighbourhood but close enough to down town. There's no breakfast on site. There's a great breakfast diner 2 minutes away though as well as a 7 Eleven and Subway. The staff are very professional and helpful. The wifi is non-existent unless you're in the lobby. The windows were a bit drafty. We would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MoonieS1
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Front desk great! Room was in need of a remodel. Not to say in poor condition but a few dollars invested to replace the drapes, bathroom detail, and room door required.
The bed was quite comfortable.
Price was right for a Friday, March 9th at $97.00 including tax.
Yes, I'd stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We visited Santa Barbara last weekend during their restaurant week, which is why I think prices were inflated a bit. I decided to book at Orange Tree Inn to save some money, and I now wish I would have forked over some more dough to stay somewhere closer to the water.

The property was nice enough from the outside, but I honestly thought my room was super dingy and dark. It was kind of depressing in there, and the bathroom kinda grossed me out. There was cracked tile on the floor, and the shower looked like it should be replaced. I realize this is a budget hotel, and maybe we just got a bad room, but I won't be coming back. The room was clean though, and the pool area looked nice to enjoy on a warm day. The walls were thin and we could hear everything. Parking was free, which was just about the only bonus here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I was disappointed in this establishment. My room was on the 2nd floor and there was no elevator. The a/c leaked onto the walk way outside the room. A small trash can was placed under one corner to catch the drip, however, with people walking by, the trash can was moved around and the water dripped onto the walkway, making it slick. My room had a safe in out, however nobody could tell me how to operate it. The bathroom had ants coming out from behind the mirror. When I informed the front desk, they had to call a maintenance person cotton another property to take care of it. The were also ants and a white sediment in the coffee maker. It didn't appear it had been cleaned out, ever! The bed was comfortable.
When I checked in, I informed the front desk that I only needed a room with one bed. They gave me just that. There was no reduction in the price however.
Overall, I was not happy with my stay. I checked out early the next day and found a coffee shop on my way to the freeway entrance.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo