Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 245
  • Breakfast included
Ramada by Wyndham Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 263
US$ 173
US$ 182
US$ 174
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Encina Lodge & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 212
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
US$ 537
US$ 430
  • Pool
Harbor View Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 353
  • Pool
Agave Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 727
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 1,026/night.

Belmond El Encanto(Santa Barbara)
US$ 688
US$ 577
Orbitz.com
1,410 results
All reviewsmall across the streetstate streetfire pitwhole foodsbest westernspool areafree bottled waterpatio doorsfresh fruita ground floor roomon site restaurantshort drivebit datedroad triphot tubeasy accessstayed here for nights
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here, the hotel is immaculately clean , with beautiful gardens and plants surrounding the pool area, plenty of shops and restaurants close by. The staff at the reception were brilliant. They could not have been anymore genuine welcoming and friendly, and are a credit to the hotel and the people of Santa Barbara.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
ChivaunC, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Sham80,

My team are true hospitality super stars - their goal is to ensure an enjoyable stay for all guests. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review to let others know of your experience at the Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn. Please come back and spend more time with us. Kind regards, Chivaun.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Had a two night stay here with lovely clean rooms. Great layout with access to the pool area from your rooms. The outside area was well presented and pleasant. Good shops and food just a short walk across the road but if you wanted to go downtown or beaches you need to catch a bus.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mum2dogs
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We stayed at Best Western Pepper Tree in Santa Barbara in April 2018 for family reunion celebration. Total over 20 people.
I wasn't expecting much from this hotel (don't get me wrong Best Western brand quality is fairly good and predictable), but was completely blown away by this place!
I loved the entire set up with ability to park your car right next to room entrance and being able to step onto green grass and straight to the pool area from your room.
My kids are teen and pre-teen age, but I can see how extra accomodating this set up can be for parents with younger kids.
Location was amazing, walking distance to State street downtown; there was also a great seafood restaurant across the street (Lure Fish House I believe).
I loved that we had unlimited bottled water delivered to our room throughout the stay.
Bed was comfortable and Wifi was good too.
My only disappointment was that there was no complimentary breakfast which you typically expect from Best Western.
Overall I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Elina F
ChivaunC, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Elina F,

Thank you for your kind review. With most rooms featuring patios or balconies overlooking our garden and pol courtyards, our guests enjoy easy access to the pools and whirlpools. I do hope that you and your family also enjoyed our cozy fire pit area - what a special place to gather at night. Although we do not offer a complimentary breakfast, the hotel does feature an onsite restaurant as well as many dining options within walking distance. Lure is a local favorite!! We hope that you will make it a family tradition to gather at the Best Western Plus Pepper Tree In for years to come. See you soon, Chivaun.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

It is a charming place in a beautiful location, but for all travelers I would offer one word of caution with regard to this motel. If I were to ever stay there again, ask to not be put in one of the front facing rooms on the first floor (282-290 I think) that are right behind the adjacent restaurant. It is very busy there early in the AM including delivery trucks that sound like they're going to drive right into your bedroom at 5 am!
Other than this, the place is quaint, clean and very comfortable and I assume my whole experieince would have been completely different if I had stayed in an upper floor more in the back.
Just my 2 cents.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Califbuckeye,

I agree with your comments; you would have had a different experience had you been placed in a different part of the hotel. Most rooms feature wonderful patios and balconies that over look the serene pool and garden courtyards and guests are not subjected to the early morning activity of the restaurant. I do hope you return and allow us the opportunity to provide you with a different experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. we look forward to welcoming back, Chivaun.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The front desk said they have a policy where they bang on the door and enter as early as 5 hours before your checkout time to see if you are still in the room. We were. So, instead of waiting until after their check out time or checking with their front desk on who has checked out, you can expect to wake up to a stranger in your room!

Alarmed and concerned, I called the front desk to ask if it was truly their staff that just entered our room, it was. and, i wanted to confirm the late check out we were granted by their front desk and was told it was not even noted to our room but that their staff do that to everyone. It did not even matter that they did not know we had a late check out time because they bang on your door in the early morning anyways (they came into our room around 9am and their regular check out time is noon... our approved late check out was 1:30pm) and, before you can wake up to answer, they enter your room... no continental breakfast but a simulated home invasion robbery is free (wear something nice to bed because you will be startled awake by uninvited guests!). According to the front desk, they do this to TO EVERY GUEST just to see if you are still there room because apparently they cannot just ask their own front desk who has checked out. So expectet to be alarmingly awoken by a DEA style raid on your room. We told the front desk that we were very disappointed that we were woken up like that and that someone entered our room without our permission while my friend and I were asleep only for the front desk guy to apathetically state that is how they did things and give a blank look of "so?". Zero empathy or concern... is this how you want to spend your vacation?

On top of suprising you in your room while you sleep, you can also look forward to facilities that are dated and run down. The traffic noise is very loud in your room. Good thing they are more expensive than the competition because why just feel violated when you can be violated AND ripped off! We chose this place and paid more thinking that Best Western was a safe bet for service and quality: WRONG.

I should have gone to the Lemon Tree Inn instead for a better price, nicer location, and no morning raids by their staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank motoride13
ChivaunC, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear motoride13,

I have had thorough conversations with my staff to ensure full understanding of the events outlined in your review above.

There were some missteps by my staff members and for this I offer my sincere apology for what sounds to be a series of unfortunate events.

I invite you to contact myself or my Assistant General Manager direct at 805-687-5511 to address your comments direct.

Please note that our staff consistently strives to adhere to our high standards with the objective of maintaining the comfort of our guests at all times. Again, I apologize for this isolated incident. Kind regards, Chivaun.