All reviews white rabbit queen of hearts alice in wonderland mad hatter mock turtle prestbury cottage march hare state street other guests bed and breakfast wine and appetizers the main house afternoon wine local wine frittata brownie charming b b
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I really enjoyed my stay in the Mock Turtle room. Blue is my favorite color so this was perfect! So much charm, peace and world detachment happened here for me.

Food was wonderful, staff VERY pleasant and professional, sitting areas gorgeous inside and outside. All well maintained and did I say peaceful??? Spectacular gardens outside.

Room Tip: They all looked wonderful! They have different features.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Lovely breakfast every morning outside on the patio. A different entree each morning. In the evening there were wine and great snacks to munch on. Then at 8:00 .p.m. they served milk and cookies. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Little house across from the main one was very convenient as we ate there at the big house daily.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Having come from Cheshire myself I thought why not choose this inn whilst on our road trip. Lovely service and great location. Couple of things that may help to improve. For instance our room (Mock Turtle) didn't have curtains, just blinds so we were woken up first thing in the morning by the blazing sun. Secondly there was a couple of times I thought we nearly blocked the toilet so that may need to be seen to. Lastly would be great to have some water in the room. The theme is cute (based on Alice in Wonderland), breakfast was lovely and we walked the whole of State Street down the the beach. Thanks!!

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Animal83
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Cheshire Cat B&B was the perfect place to stay before my Doctors visit to Sansum Clinic. We requested a quiet room and slept quite well. They offered very nice "touches" to make our stay comfortable. We will return during our next visit to Santa Barbara.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2016

We had three great rooms, spacious, clean, fresh, well equipped. We were in town for my son's wedding and so enjoyed the outdoor patio breakfast setting and welcoming lobby/sitting areas. I wish we would have had more time to enjoy the gardens and outdoor seating areas. Very good breakfast.

Room Tip: Look at the pictures on the web. We liked our rooms in the building across from the kitchen and main lobby.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family