“Amazing brunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Walked in on a Saturday morning at 11 and promptly seated. Very quick and efficient service. Ordered the French toast--WARNING--it could easily feed two. Lots of fun. The Blackberry unsweetened tea was excellent.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to take a day trip to Santa Barbara yesterday and came across this place. While the restaurant was a bit crowded, we got seated immediately. The staff members were all very friendly and prompt and the food was delicious. I had the large plate of crab benedict and my husband had the fried chicken and waffles -- both were absolutely delicious.

I highly recommend this place when going to Santa Barbara.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Tupelo Junction Café is a favorite of locals and tourists, so prepare to wait (but it is worth the wait). There is something delicious to suit everyone's taste. Some in my party chose egg dishes that were outstanding, but the rest of us chose wonderful waffle dishes. This will be out "go to" brunch place for future visits.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Very tasty and plentiful selections. 9 members of my family were served promptly with a hot lunch of excellent quality by attentive and pleasant wait staff. We all felt welcome and appreciated. Thanks for making our visit so enjoyable!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Crab cakes good consistency and flavor. Free starters (cheese biscuits) fine. Hush puppies had way too much jalapeño- that's all you could taste. Not true southern style but if you like very hot, you may like them. Fried green tomatoes very disappointing. Tomatoes almost raw. Breading was thin and flavorless. Tomatoes sliced too thick. Tough center of tomatoes slice inedible. Not going back.

2  Thank AlaskaPamela