“Awesome taste! Worthy to visit!”
Review of Your Place

Your Place
Ranked #177 of 570 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 December 2016

This Thai food restaurant was really good! I incidentally visited this restaurant during my trip and didn't anticipate the taste at all. However, the taste of yellow curry dish containing salad, soup, deep-fried spring roll, curry and rice, was awesome! It is one of the best taste I have ever had. Furthermore, I found many award certificates on the wall of the restaurant, which showed "Best of Santa Barbara, Readers' Poll Winner in Santa Barbara Independent". I totally agree with it.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I've stayed in this neighborhood a bunch of times and never noticed the little Thai place down the street. I also think I'm always on the prowl for a good dive taqueria when I'm in SB so I don't seek other types of food. I had a nice meal. Food was quite good and service was too.

I expect I'll go back on one of my future visits.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

The Pad Thai was large enough for two of us, along with chicken satay skewers (average) and Siamese egg rolls (too much batter). Takeout service was quick (ready in 15 minutes).

Reviewed 7 August 2016

my wife and I took a chance and went in. The service was ok. The staff don't smile much. The main thing is the food was terrible. I can cook better than that and I am not Thai.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Your Place has been around a long time and serving great food consistently. Timing and seating can make or break the experience. Try to sit near front and window area, otherwise it can feel dark and lonely. Better for dinner than lunch.