“Cesar/LB Transportation was great!”

LB Transportation- Day Tours
Ranked #55 of 87 Tours in Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: LB Transportation is available for all your transportation needs from Wine Tours, Bachelorette Parties, Birthday, Concerts, Events, Weddings and Airport. We can offer discount on Wine Tours of groups from 6 to 14 passengers from $89 per person or $70 per hour
Reviewed 15 December 2014

Cesar of LB Transportation in Santa Barbara was a great tour guide. His van was roomy and clean. He was knowledgeable and very professional. He was also most hospitable offering champagne and water. He was very helpful in planning our day and very pleasant to travel with. I would recommend a wine tour with him to anyone!

Reviewed 17 November 2014

We just got back from a weekend getaway to celebrate my birthday on the Foxen Trail. My husband planned the weekend and arrange for LB transportation to take us and friends around. The experience was fantastic. No stress in driving and trying to find the wineries. Bob was a great driver and has a nice calm personality. My husband set everything up with Cesar. Wonderful. Can't wait to return and us them again

Reviewed 12 October 2014

My best friends and hubby surprised me with a wine tasting birthday celebration in Santa Barbara. I was a bit skepctical because I have done one before for my brother's bithday and that one was not that great.
Well, I was in for a fabulous day. Cesar picked us up at the SB train station, in a comfortable van, he had champagne for us. Then we went to our first winery, Lafond. It was wonderful, the winery happened to have some appetizers (they do it twice a year, and we happened to hit the right date), it was a beautiful setting. We then went to Lincourt winery, where after the tasting, Cesar had our lunch waiting for us. We enjoyed a great lunch in a beautiful setting. Then, we went to Firestone. It was very nice.
I have to give Kudos, Gracias, and a million thank yous to Cesar, he was informative, funny, friendly, but the best part was that he never rushed us throughout the day. On the contrary, he took time in between the wineries to show us some of the most quaint and adorable little towns in between the wineries. We were done with the wine tasting and then he took us to the most adorable little restaurant/bar/western town, Cold Spring. Cesar went out of his way to make us feel at ease and enjoy our day. He dropped us in State Ave., we wanted to stay in SB before going back to the train station.
Next time that I plan on doing something like this, I will not hesitate to call him and book our wine tasting experience. He most definitely get 5 stars from my group, and we will use his company again and againg.
Pia.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I just returned from a wine tasting trip to the Santa Ynez Valley. Cesar was excellent in helping me plan a trip for 12 friends. He was very knowledgeable about the wineries and worked with my schedule to provide the best transportation and touring. Not only was he immediately responsive, the price was great too. I would highly recommend LB Transportation and will be calling Cesar again next time I need assistance with travel needs in the Santa Barbara area. Thanks again Cesar!