LB Transportation- Day Tours
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Day Trip from LA

Took train up from Los Angeles on a Friday morning and Cesar with LB Transportation picked us up... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2016
Sam M
via mobile
Great tour guide and driver!

Mom and I hired Cesar to take us around Santa Barbara last week when we had a day off the cruise... read more

Reviewed 13 October 2015
Sharilyn M

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2014

My best friends and hubby surprised me with a wine tasting birthday celebration in Santa Barbara. I was a bit skepctical because I have done one before for my brother's bithday and that one was not that great.
Well, I was in for a fabulous day. Cesar picked us up at the SB train station, in a comfortable van, he had champagne for us. Then we went to our first winery, Lafond. It was wonderful, the winery happened to have some appetizers (they do it twice a year, and we happened to hit the right date), it was a beautiful setting. We then went to Lincourt winery, where after the tasting, Cesar had our lunch waiting for us. We enjoyed a great lunch in a beautiful setting. Then, we went to Firestone. It was very nice.
I have to give Kudos, Gracias, and a million thank yous to Cesar, he was informative, funny, friendly, but the best part was that he never rushed us throughout the day. On the contrary, he took time in between the wineries to show us some of the most quaint and adorable little towns in between the wineries. We were done with the wine tasting and then he took us to the most adorable little restaurant/bar/western town, Cold Spring. Cesar went out of his way to make us feel at ease and enjoy our day. He dropped us in State Ave., we wanted to stay in SB before going back to the train station.
Next time that I plan on doing something like this, I will not hesitate to call him and book our wine tasting experience. He most definitely get 5 stars from my group, and we will use his company again and againg.
Pia.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I just returned from a wine tasting trip to the Santa Ynez Valley. Cesar was excellent in helping me plan a trip for 12 friends. He was very knowledgeable about the wineries and worked with my schedule to provide the best transportation and touring. Not only was he immediately responsive, the price was great too. I would highly recommend LB Transportation and will be calling Cesar again next time I need assistance with travel needs in the Santa Barbara area. Thanks again Cesar!

Reviewed 3 November 2012

Cesar was an amazing guide on our most recent wine tasting trip! He is very knowledgeable about the Santa Ynez Valley wineries as well as Santa Barbara. He took us to the most amazing wineries! I would recommend LB Transportation to anyone wanting to spend an enjoyable afternoon wine tasting in the Santa Barbara/Santa Ynez Valley.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Thank you Cesar!!! We really had the best time. If you were a Hotel we could rate you as 6 Stars (only in Dubai) thank you again, every thing was amazing!! The trip, the lunch box, the wineries, and of course you were as our big brother taking care of us and every single detail. Now we are planning to go to Vegas...!!. For sure, LB Transportation will be our first option.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

LB Transportation was on time and very helpful upon arrival. Our driver-Cesar was very pleasant and very knowledgable on the area in which we drove through to reach the selected vineyards, informing us of the rich history of the Santa Barbara/Santa Ynez valley.

He offered to DJ the car ride for us with his selection of music or for us to hook up our Ipods and choose our own tunes!

The whole experience was really above and beyond what we expected. I will definitely be bringing friends and family back to LB Transportation.