Using the AAA book, we drove to this motel because it took dogs. The setting is pretty enough but it is really just a painted up creaky old motel from the 40's. Coats of paint don't make the place sound proof and even reasonable neighbours making normal sounds kept us awake. For $179 before taxes, the price was staggering for a tiny room where every sound the people made in the next room was audible -even turning over in bed. We left before the sun was up after a sleepless night. There are lots of hotels in Santa Barbara. Give this one a miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1976, Marina Beach Motel is located in the heart of Santa Barbara's harbor, wharf, and beach district. At only 37 steps from the beach, Marina Beach Motel is the ideal spot for couples, families and the occasional lone traveler to immerse themselves in the beauty and leisure of Santa Barbara. At Marina Beach Motel, we understand the importance of providing excellent amenities at an affordable price. We focus our efforts on catering to the needs of the customer while striving for a high level of satisfaction, making us one of the best places to stay in Santa Barbara. Our dedicated, family-owned business promises to become one of your favorite vacation spots in California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Marina Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Marina Beach Santa Barbara