Stayed here in May 2011 for the weekend at $149.00 a night. Room had a small kitchenette.
Great location- 1 block from the beach
Free beach cruiser rentals- great for the beach path.
Great continental breakfast- very well done with lots of choices
Motor lodge style- park right outside your front door
Clean- inside and out
Room is small
Shower is tiny tiny tiny!
Bikes need a little better upkeep! Check the tire pressure before you head out!
Dog friendly- I'm a dog person but I don't really want to sleep in a bed that someone else's dog was in. Hotels are gross enough without adding dogs to the mix!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1976, Marina Beach Motel is located in the heart of Santa Barbara's harbor, wharf, and beach district. At only 37 steps from the beach, Marina Beach Motel is the ideal spot for couples, families and the occasional lone traveler to immerse themselves in the beauty and leisure of Santa Barbara. At Marina Beach Motel, we understand the importance of providing excellent amenities at an affordable price. We focus our efforts on catering to the needs of the customer while striving for a high level of satisfaction, making us one of the best places to stay in Santa Barbara. Our dedicated, family-owned business promises to become one of your favorite vacation spots in California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Marina Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Marina Beach Santa Barbara