1,733 results
All reviews across the street ocean view street parking fire pit east beach state street short drive zoo sb cabrillo california barbara wharf bike santa
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We booked this room for the weekend for my birthday to see family. We got snowed in in Chicago so my aunt got in late for check in and they put us in the back building across the street. The room had a small view of a home. Window is high up and no view at all, the room was ok. But for the money I would rather spend more to have more. The room is less to be desired. Not a lot of outlets, lighting is bad. Bathroom is small. Rooms need to be redone. It’s supposed to be an ocean hotel. I didn’t even know we were staying on the ocean because the building we were in was a block behind it.
Breakfast was nice, good food ($$$) nice server.
Main building looked nice but again we stayed in a back building. Not sure if that was because of the late arrival or what but for the $400 a night that weekend- not worth it!
Next time I’ll choose the F/P.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I frequently travel to SBA for business and have stayed at the Hyatt Centric many times. The quality of the furnishings and service is on the decline. I’m Hyatt Explorist status so familiar with many Hyatts. If you stay here go into your trip eyes wide open that the SBA Hyatt does not meet the fine standards of other Hyatt flagged hotels.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank macmtripa
SCIOTO1, Manager at Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Thank you for your honest feedback! I apologize our hotel didn't meet your standards and that you experienced several shortfalls during your stay here at the hotel. I would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you further about your stay if you are available to speak please let me know!
-Shawn

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Relaxing property across from East Beach and a couple of blocks from Santa Barbara Zoo! Comfy rooms! Parking is limited! What else is new with Beach Front hotel! Restaurant is nice! One of Santa Barbara’s oldie but goodies!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Had wonderful time at this hotel. Staff was efficient and considerate. Location is lovely view of ocean and great place to walk/run. Food was excellent. Treated with surprise gift for birthday of my choosing. Quite nice!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Location is great real feel of Santa Barbara. Easy to walk everywhere. Service is perfect. Also free parking right out front on street. Amazing. The AC in room was old school but no big deal. Go to this hotel even if not staying here. Really nice.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple