Ramada by Wyndham Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 245
US$ 203
Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 328
US$ 292
  • Free Breakfast
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 418
US$ 343
  • Beachfront
US$ 231
Best Western Plus Encina Lodge & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 269
US$ 256
Belmond El Encanto(Santa Barbara)
US$ 686
US$ 625
  • Pool
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
US$ 566
US$ 433
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Harbor View Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 420
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 248
Agoda.com
US$ 728
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanchoice hotelscoffee beansinexpensive place to staytrader joesyogurtone night stopovermemorial weekendwould stay againstate streetdecent hotelcheck in was easyacross the streetcouple of nightsnice breakfaststayed here for nightsfree parking
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Room was clean, bathroom clean and tidy. Person upstairs was really noisy until late which you could hear quite clearly through the ceiling in our Room. Nothing particularly wrong but I'd expect a bit more for the price you pay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018

We stayed here for one night on our way to San Francisco. Although the room was very tiny, with barely enough to room to move in the bathroom, it was clean. Breakfast was also good. We would probably stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2018

So I come from a hotel industry family and am pretty picky about hotels if you can only imagine!
So my best friend and I set on our annual girls trip- HWY 1 pacific coastal trip. So we wanted to do it pretty reasonably.
I booked our hotels for the whole week and this hotel not only have been renovated- the people were friendly at the front desk and quite possibly the cleanest Quality Inn I have seen
Rooms have been updated- small but was clean and what we needed. Sheets, towels and rooms and bathroom were clean
GREAT location to downtown Santa Barbara and cute coffee shop called Handlebar down the street. Safe location as well
Good rate for the area and free parking
Would stay and recommend this property again!!
Also breakfast was great!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Stayed here for one night on a business trip. Price was still a little high, but I get rewards points so I was ok with paying what I did. Room was spotless, including the bed, which is something I haven't come to expect regularly from a Quality Inn. Walls were very thin, so glad I was on the top floor at least and only heard my neighbors once or twice. Breakfast was adequate and standard for this type of hotel. Would stay again, especially if the price were lower.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Woke up in middle of night with major rash, severe itching, inflammation, red bumps on forehead, left arm, back. Tiny little red lice + small black bugs on white bed sheets and on the pillows. Yuck! Got a different room, moved all my stuff in middle of night, showered to get the yuck feeling of bed bugs off me. Had to go to dermatologist afterwards because the bites got so inflamed, hot, itchy.

Room Tip: stay away to avoid their bed bugs
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family