All reviews valet parking state street great location quiet hours historic hotel historic elevator heart of downtown boutique style within walking distance continental breakfast beautiful lobby central location an older hotel shops and restaurants valet service main street comfortable bed
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Booked this hotel for my mine and my boyfriends first weekend away. This hotel was everything I hoped it to be. It was clean, comfortable, and staff were very hospitable. Its location is also in the center of everything which makes exploring without a car easy. Would definitely come back and recommend to all my friends.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2016

My daughter and I stayed for one night at the Hotel Santa Barbara. This hotel is in a great location on State Street which is within walking distance to dozens of restaurants, shopping and the Pier.
We were like kids with the old style elevator (with modern workings). The hotel has a lot of charm and nostalgia of old Santa Barbara. No complaints about our room. The continental breakfast was delicious with lots of choices in a buffet style.
Don't overlook staying at this hidden gem. You won't be disappointed !!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for an extra night as it was so nice. Brilliant location a couple of doors away from a great bar with a 4hr happy hour!! Great Mexican food too. Our room looked out over the high street and was nicely decorated and comfortable. I would definitely booked this hotel again if we ever went back. Some sites say there is free parking, there isn't, but the young chap that does the valet parking is lovely.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel so so adorable and chic. The whole boutique style is to die for!! I cant wait to go back there. It was very clean and the staff were amazing. All of Santa Barbara is awesome but the atmosphere at Hotel SB is amazing. LOVE!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Staff was very accommodating and interested in meeting our needs. The updating was tasteful, large rooms, and inviting comfortable decor. Location was good with easy walking distance to most attractions and restaurants.

Room Tip: Rooms with king beds looked larger then those with two twins.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family