“Loved the tapas recommendations!”
Review of Milk & Honey

Milk & Honey
Reserve with OpenTable
Milk & Honey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 570 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State St
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Our family group of 5 enjoyed a great meal tonight at Milk & Honey. The waitress provided excellent recommendations for the number and variety of small plates. We loved every one of them including two types of sliders, the grilled romaine salad, the tiger prawns and two of the three dessert options in the menu. A server filled our water glasses consistently which I appreciate and wasn’t pushy with the drinks. Quirky atmosphere that we all enjoyed. A definite positive recommendation!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Excellent food and service. The wine chart may improve specially from Spain. Tapas menu is excellent. We recommend "paellita"

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I arrived with no reservation around 6pm on a Saturday. I checked Open Table first and all spots were open so I did not book a table. We were first told that there were no table available while 75% of the restaurant was empty including half of the small seating outside. We were told to sit at the bar untilna table is available and I refused. They finally offered a small table while I said we will go somewhere else. From there, I was able to observe the front door and I noticed the hostess used the same strategy for all upcoming guests... redirecting to the bar and asking guests to wait for an available table especially for people over 40. I noticed that young couples were offered to sit outside while a 75+ lady with oxygen support had to wait ... at the bar. When we left about 1h later, 40% of the tables were still available. We had planned to eat dinner but did not feel welcome enough to spend money. We had a cocktail and a few tapas that were fine but no exceptional. I also ordered one regular dish with hot cheese but the cheese was hard to locate.It was pricey for what it was. I picked that restaurant because the reviews were good and I was disapointed.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place, and would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys good food!! Visited with my family, we had a selection of tapas to share, doubled up on a few favourites as the evening went on, and all agreed that it was one of the best meals on our Cali road trip! The cocktails are yummy too!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Coming from Europe we were already surprised in a good way by the quality of the restaurants in Santa Barbara. The best on our Californian roadtrip. Milk & Honey was our favourite, the whole family loved the taste of these tapas. Finally really tasty and not so salty food. We loved the Brussel sprouts, patates bravas, the sweet potato fries and the very tender meat dishes like the chicken chiladas, the pulled porc and carne con crema. We sat outside on the tiny terrace. Would love to go there again if it wasn't for the jetlag.