“Ensenada Taco”

Corazon Cocina
Ranked #74 of 580 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I had a bowl of noodles at the Thai restaurant Empty Bowl next booth over from Corazon Cucina first, so I only had enough room left in my stomach for one taco. I decided on the Ensenada fish taco and it was delicious!!! Fish was super fresh and not overcooked and not too much batter on it. Did not have the time this trip, but I will definitely try rest of the menu next time I am in SB!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

...and I once ate fish tacos twice a day for 10 days straight while in Miami/Key West.

It's location in the Public Market is also very cool, 100% check out if you're in Santa Barbara.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

A cute little place.
The menu is good, and varied. Lots of decisions :)
The cashier was very helpful in guiding us through suggestions, and she was pleasant and friendly.
The food was very fresh, perfect spices, and just delicious!
We'll be back!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Could eat a bowl of the pineapple salsa and call it a day. Maybe a side of quacamole...and ceviche. We've eaten here half a dozen times and it's been innovative and delicious every time.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Corazon was a highlight of our trip to Santa Barbara...the tacos are amazing, the black beans fresh and tasty and even the rice was very clean and light tasting. This is located in a hip indoor food court/city market. Don't be put off by the lines... they move fast and the food is so amazing. We sat at a community table and had fun talking to people from all walks of life. We can't wait to come back!