“Great place for old fashion American Breakfast”
Review of Nini's Coffee Shop

Nini's Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 446 Restaurants in San Mateo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 July 2017

It had been more than 5 years since I last visited Nini's. It is nestled in a quaint neighborhood. There is a mixture of commercial, properties, small businesses, apartments and houses. I food must be pretty good to last over the decades. At the very least the neighborhood supports this establishment. I decided to have breakfast on a Wednesday. So parking was easy. I ordered corned beef hash with hash brown and eggs over easy. I appreciated that the waitress asked me if I wanted onions in my hash browns since I don't like to eat onions during breakfast. The serving is generous and I ended up taking half of my breakfast with me in a box. I ate it for my lunch and still was filling. I will visit again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I almost hate writing this review, because that means more people will flock to Nini's. Nini's has the best breakfasts ever! The service is always fantastic and the food delicious. It is worth the wait if you arrive late morning on the weekends. Early mornings midweek - no waiting.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Classic breakfasts, great interior, waitresses who remember your name, and backyard eating. I always end up eating the same thing, but they have great menu.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great food, friendly staff. We arrived after 1:30pm on a weekday. Most if the tables were occupied, but luckily a table was available out in the back.

Portions are large, basic comfort food. The decor of the main dining room has a small old town atmosphere, but I enjoy sitting out in the back which is more spacious.

On weekends, it gets pretty busy but park benches are available and free coffee while you wait.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Place in fantastic / steak breakfast is out of this world / staff greats you like an old friend. i am there at least 2-4 times per month.