I've gotten used to the indifferent way most hotels treat their guests nowadays, but this one was suprisingly different. The hotel looks amazing inside and out since the renovations. I love the little extra touch of the water filters in every room. The staff, though obviously a little new, were very polite and friendly. Especially the Manager, Sandra, who was extremely personable and made me feel like a person not just another guest. Definantely going to use them again.
Property: Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Mateo - SFOAddress: 1830 Gateway Dr, San Mateo, CA 94404-2467
Region: United States > California > San Mateo
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in San Mateo
Price range (per night): ₹ 9,153 - ₹ 19,015
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Mateo - SFO 2.5*
Number of rooms: 136
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Mateo - SFO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead San Mateo
- Homestead Suites San Mateo
- San Mateo Homestead Suites