I was in town for business and stayed for 2 weeks, the price was good (averaged $84/day with taxes). The breakfast in the morning was as expected, nothing fancy but they always had cereal, eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, fruit, pastries, and coffee. The room was very comfortable and quiet (except for the noisy people that tend to come in during the weekend).
I enjoyed the hot tub but did not get in the pool as it's not heated and with the weather barely getting to the low 70s it wasn't worth the chill factor.
The property is located near the top of Monterey Street, with a number of restaurants close by and more within walking distance or a short drive to the center of town.
No real complaints, I'll be back here again next month as it saves money and get's me free rooms with the Choice Hotels club I joined for free.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Lamplighter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Lamplighter Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Comfort Inn And Suites Lamplighter
- Comfort Inn Lamplighter
- Comfort Inn San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Comfort Inn