We were so pleasantly surprised by this hotel/motel. We had a king suite on the ground floor (a word of warning - if you are noise sensitive you'd be better to book on the top floor), however the room was huge with a separate bedroom area with lots of counter space. The lighting was good and the amenities were superb. The pool and hot tub area are lovely and the included breakfast is served in a large dining room poolside or you can load up a tray and sit by the pool or take it back to your room. Free drinks are served in the bar from 5-7 (yes, free!) and a poolside barbeque for guests if available where prices range from $2 for a smokie to the high of $6 for a steak sandwich - all meals including salad. Sit in the bar with your free drinks, order up your barbequed dinner and enjoy your stay! Walking distance to downtown. The only complaint was that the front desk staff person we spoke to wasn't well informed and told us there were no hikes in the nearby mountains when we asked (there are lots).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo