1,574 results
All reviews trellis court cookies apple cider gift shop hot cider country style glass of wine canopy bed wine reception country ham main building christmas decorations family suite gas fireplace sitting area quaint hotel on site restaurant
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Stayed overnight at the Apple Farm Inn and enjoyed the lovely grounds, the attractively decorated room, and the delicious restaurant. Best of all, they shuttled us to and from the train station. We also walked from the hotel down to the mission, which was interesting. The walk was quite enjoyable as well.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Checked in here for one night on honeymoon with my husband. Met the loveliest people who made our stay so wonderful. From the lady in the gift shop who looked after us before checking in and again before checking out, then the ladies on Reception, the very nice little lady who provided the wine tasting experience and then finally the absolutely wonderful Kayleigh (I think was her name- she’s getting married next year).
Apple farm is fabulous. Met a lovely couple at the pool and had a great chat with them too. We loved it here! Definitely love to return one day

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank galwaygirl27
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful buildings and surroundings. The place has a restaurant and the food is all home made. There is also such a nice and peaceful garden with an old style water wheel. Feeling like in an enchanted place. The rooms are really clean and the staff is great. We also get those amazing cookies when checking in!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I had the apple dumpling, the apple is peeled, cored and encrusted and is serve in sauce & ice cream comes with it. I loved the crust & sauce. My waitress was very pleasant, although the other staff was unwelcoming. I felt this desert was way too expensive at $10!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Lyne H, Guest Relations Manager at Apple Farm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with me, farawayanita. Apple Farm tries to keep the balance with Farm to Table fresh food, labor, and service cost. It is an ongoing challenge. I'm sorry to hear that other staff wasn't welcoming. I will share your review with our Food and Beverage Manager, so he can address this with his staff. We do hope you return again, soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Clean, average decor. Staff at the reception are extremely helpful. It is what you might expect for an overnight stay but would not want to stay any longer than one night especially with the noise from the 101.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the 101
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Lyne H, Guest Relations Manager at Apple Farm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your review hels2310. Sounds like you stayed in our Trellis Court, which can be subject to road noise depending on noise sensitivity. Some of our guests find it's like white noise, so something for everyone here at the Apple Farm. You might want to try the Inn which is located back by San Luis Creek. Give me a call the next time you're coming our way and we'll find you a quiet room your stay. lyneh@applefarm.com