1,563 results
All reviewstrellis courtcookiesapple cidergift shophot cidercountry styleglass of winecanopy bedwine receptionwater wheelcountry hammain buildingchristmas decorationsfamily suitegas fireplacesitting areaquaint hotel
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Checked in here for one night on honeymoon with my husband. Met the loveliest people who made our stay so wonderful. From the lady in the gift shop who looked after us before checking in and again before checking out, then the ladies on Reception, the very nice little lady who provided the wine tasting experience and then finally the absolutely wonderful Kayleigh (I think was her name- she’s getting married next year).
Apple farm is fabulous. Met a lovely couple at the pool and had a great chat with them too. We loved it here! Definitely love to return one day

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank galwaygirl27
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful buildings and surroundings. The place has a restaurant and the food is all home made. There is also such a nice and peaceful garden with an old style water wheel. Feeling like in an enchanted place. The rooms are really clean and the staff is great. We also get those amazing cookies when checking in!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I had the apple dumpling, the apple is peeled, cored and encrusted and is serve in sauce & ice cream comes with it. I loved the crust & sauce. My waitress was very pleasant, although the other staff was unwelcoming. I felt this desert was way too expensive at $10!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Lyne H, Guest Relations Manager at Apple Farm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with me, farawayanita. Apple Farm tries to keep the balance with Farm to Table fresh food, labor, and service cost. It is an ongoing challenge. I'm sorry to hear that other staff wasn't welcoming. I will share your review with our Food and Beverage Manager, so he can address this with his staff. We do hope you return again, soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Clean, average decor. Staff at the reception are extremely helpful. It is what you might expect for an overnight stay but would not want to stay any longer than one night especially with the noise from the 101.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the 101
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Lyne H, Guest Relations Manager at Apple Farm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your review hels2310. Sounds like you stayed in our Trellis Court, which can be subject to road noise depending on noise sensitivity. Some of our guests find it's like white noise, so something for everyone here at the Apple Farm. You might want to try the Inn which is located back by San Luis Creek. Give me a call the next time you're coming our way and we'll find you a quiet room your stay. lyneh@applefarm.com

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I was actually here for a management planning session for work. I've driven past this motel for years but never stayed here. They were easily able to accommodate our party of a dozen or so folks. Place is a bit quirky but the rooms were clean and had some charm. Food in café was okay and service was really good all around. Kind of a funky layout in terms of a very skinny parking lot to navigate throughout the property. It is right off the highway so prepare for some highway noise although you can mitigate it by making sure windows are closed along with the bathroom door. A very diverse group of folks patronize this place so you'll see a little of everything. When travelling to SLO for an event, my wife and I usually just default to the Embassy Suites, but I would not hesitate to book a room at this inn for a night or two the next time we visit. I struggle with not having the option to provide a "half-star" in the ratings. But this is simply not a four star establishment so I have to defer to three stars.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review Stuart A. We do have facilities for groups, so we're glad you got a chance to enjoy our hospitality here at the Apple Farm. Hope to see you again soon!