“Good Enchiladss and Open Faced Turkey Sandwich at Harry's Hofbrau, San Leandro”
Review of Harry's Hofbrau

Harry's Hofbrau
Ranked #4 of 286 Restaurants in San Leandro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We went to Harry's Hofbrau in San Leandro on a Saturday.

We had beers and dinner. Their pub side of the restaurant had several TVs. There were several baseball and college football games to watch.

Per usual, I had my usual Harry's fare - Open Faced Turkey Sandwich and carrot salad,

My husband enjoyed his enchilada, rice, beans.

Food was tasty.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of the very few hot brau restaurants left in the area, it is authentic and has a vast selection of great food and they have a large selection of ale and beer also. My favorire is the turkey sandwich dipped with extra aujus on the side, and a side of either mash w/gravy, or stuffing with gravy. Yum!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Had a few parties here. Great food/variety and staff is very friendly. Our family has
been coming here for years.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

My family's first visit to Harry's Hofbrau and we enjoyed the atmosphere and food. We ordered the senior turkey meal, senior roasted chicken meal and reuben sandwich with cesar salad. The side dish of mushrooms were excellent: buttery with garlic (yum!). Were able to take some leftover turkey & part of the chicken home. Enjoyed the coffee with free refills, offered with the carafes at the condiment stand. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Already thinking about returning to Harry's Hofbrau for Thanksgiving dinner, instead of cooking at home. We recommend this restaurant if you are in the East Bay.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

There aren't many hofbraus around and I really like Harry's, so I feel fortunate to live nearby. I've liked all the soups I've tried there and I often get the hot turkey sandwich. The portions are large and I usually eat about 2/3 of it and save the rest for later. They have many daily dishes that look good also that I need to try sometime. The staff is friendly and there are a lot of places to sit inside.