“Lunch”

Ranked #662 of 2,485 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 9 October 2015

Use to go this Subway if I missed the normal lunch time. The people preparing sandwich for us are friendly. Fresh green vegetables, good place to go frequently.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

I ordered a foot long and I decided to measure, it was not 12 inches it was 11.5.Im never going to go to Subway again until the learn how to be honest

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This Subway was really the only close food venue to the Convention Center and it was very good. The service was fast, the sandwiches were delicious and the location was even better. It was a perfect place to feed us while we were at a tourney for 3 days at the center.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Subway has great specials to get you in the door. Yes, the meat is always a little light but I'm always amazed how the servers don't know the specials and constantly overcharge, argue, etc. over their own deals. This has happened several times to me so I would not recommend unless you really don't mind what you pay for an average sandwich.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

this sub way looks just like any other, from the out side to the newspaper print interior. I keep on going back to this place mainly because of the service i receive. The guy in there is hilarious! EVery time he jsut brightens my day. I forgot his name.... But some times it's the highlight of my day. Cheered me up when i broke up with my girl. Tip the guy for me! he deserves it.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK