“Love making my own boba!”
Review of Hello Desserts!

Hello Desserts!
Ranked #26 of 59 Dessert in San Jose
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Great staff. Wonderful selection of teas and toppings. I especially love how you can choose how much sweetener and creamer you want! Wish I could go here every day!!!

Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

This shop is tucked away in a strip mall with all the other Asian stores.

Staff was friendly to greet me. I came in looking for popcorn chicken. This was the only shop in the center to have any. I saw they had a great dessert selection. American, Vietnamese, French. Something for everyone. Diverse selection.

Chicken was made quick. Seasoned to the spice level of my preference. Cooked through. Nothing exceptional.

Good: service, chicken, and menu.
Bad: I didn't save room for desserts on either of my visits.

I'll visit someday again to try the desserts.

Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome! Lots to chose from. Food and dessert options. Open late . My favorite are to crepes. You choose what goes in and on top of them.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Jose, California
Reviewed 18 May 2008

Pretty pricey and desserts are just average.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Hello Desserts!? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK