“Fresh food”
Review of Cafe 152

Cafe 152
Ranked #337 of 2,490 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Tried to eat garlic fries when in Gilroy. Browsed Internet then went. Since had lunch already, thus only ordered burger and garlic fries. They were surprisingly fresh. Both were very good.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I read the reviews on this place & decided to try it. I was with a coworker during work & we made a plan to try this place.
We both ordered a burger & a water. The burgers were decent but seemed a little on the smaller side for the price. Each burger was $9-$10 dollars & change. Please note this did not include fries or drink or anything else.
Burgers were fine but not really worth the cost. Just saying..

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 1 June 2016

We love the burgers here, and we also love the fact that the owner does what he can to help train the kids at Rebekah center. The beef burger is really, really good. The turkey burger isn't as delicious and juicy as the beef but if a place if known for great beef burgers, I guess it's not polite to wish the turkey burgers were as fresh-tasting and juicy.

Fries are great and the shakes are really good as well.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 13 August 2015

We have been driving by, and smelling the burgers, for weeks before we went in. We don't go anywhere else no, when we want a burger. Friendly staff, delicious food and fries. Chipotle ketchup and jalapeno mustard. Daily specials.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

If stopping through Gilroy this is one stop you should definitely try and make if craving a good burger. We have never ventured west of the 101 before,  our usual stop are the outlets on the other side of the freeway. Yelpers recommended the place so we gave it a try and was not disappointed.
My wife and I split the Big Roy burger which was delicious. It was cooked perfectly and all of the toppings complimented each other nicely.
Had to try the garlic fries,  I mean come on,  we were in Gilroy of all places.  Thier garlic fries did not disappoint. It was my 3rd try of garlic fries since we visited the bay area on this trip and this was by far my favorite. My wife thought the food was good.  She actually likes her garlic fries a bit chunkier with the garlic pieces.
My girls had the grilled cheese and fries,  which they liked. I would certainly make this stop again if we were in the area.

Date of visit: August 2015

Been to Cafe 152? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK