“Good pleasant service, just so so meal though”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wong Kok Restaurant
Ranked #630 of 2,454 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The staff was great here, fast and friendly and knowledgeable.

They were patient with my lack of knowing the menu as it was my first time here.
Lots o choose from on the menu.

The food however is just so so, maybe a C or a C+ at best would be the grade.

The interior was clean and similar to any other fast food place, the portion size was pretty good but they needed something besides just steamed rice to go with the bbq chicken, some kind of fruit or vegetable, it tasted and appeared and smelled just so dull and plain.

I probably would not come back here.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I ordered 2 dishes to go. One was the Beef Chow Fun, and the other pork chop. Both were a bit salty and worse, very oily. I don't think they were very good.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

This is a casual restaurant better for take out the dining in. The food is pretty good and the staff are very friendly. I had the Hawaiian BBQ chicken with broccoli. It was average at best.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

The Bar b q platter was great. Also had the steamed veggies to replace the macaroni salad, very flavorful. My wife had the Curry Chicken katsu, she loved it! Definitely recommend the servings were huge...we had as carry out .

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Was starving after arriving in San Jose so we stopped by. I ordered the Combination Wonton Soup. Broth was really good, but the texture of the wontons...I couldn't do it. Everything else in the soup was really good. Ordered water. Tasted funny so I would suggest getting a fountain drink or one of the can drinks in the fridge.