““Light” Lunch ”

Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a variety of small plates that we shared for lunch. Great food and even better service. We ate around a small table in the bar area and it made for a nice intimate lunch.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I hadn't been to a Cheesecake Factory in quite awhile. I've dropped in at the one in Honolulu a few times, but have avoided the one in San Francisco as our town isn't big on chains. But when in San Jose with fewer options, it was an acceptable choice.

Now, their whole menu is just stupidly large. I'd rather frequent restaurants that make a few things very well, rather than making a lot of things very mediocre.

That said, I was pleased to learn about their "Skinny" menu - as I know their regular menu is filled with 1,000+ calorie items of large servings. So I chose the chicken enchiladas - which were just the right size for a fill up, without overfilling. The skinny menu features a lot of options, all under 600 calories.

The restaurant itself is cavernous. It's very large, but we still had to wait. I guess they limit their staff. So although there were loads of empty tables, we still spent about 10-15 minutes before being seated.

I'd likely go back, as it beats other San Jose suburban options.

1  Thank sfimporter
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The Cheesecake Factory lives up to its reputation the world over! Every time I visit this place I am amazed at the quality of the food they serve so best to share it rather than order individual portions. Even their cocktails (must try the mojito) are massive! Also please go and try their macadamia Cheesecake, actually go and try all their cheesecakes!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The first one I visited was in FL long before they were built in New England. Now they are everywhere. The experience is like going home when you are away. The quality is always consistent and the staff is always helpful and prompt. The menu is pretty much the same everywhere so if you find something you like it Boston you can get the same thing in San Jose and I did, the White Chicken Chili is to die for.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We come to different CC Factories all over .CA. this is the very first time my 2 favorite salads; Falafel and Tostada Salads were discontinued. One if my family members got the lower Valerie pot pies. It was smaller than a kids portion and it wasn't cheap either. The only decent thing we got was orange chicken with brown rice. It was the worst overall experience foodwise we've ever had. Our server was great though.