“Tri Tip Tuesday and half price burgers on Saturday”
Review of Armadillo Willy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Armadillo Willy's
Ranked #1,056 of 2,224 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Prefer the Tri Tip sandwich with peanut slaw on Tuesday and the turkey burger no cheese with fries on Saturday.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I ordered one pulled pork salad and an order of babyback ribs. The salad was just OK - but the ribs were really bad! They were dry (tasting like they had been cooked days earlier. And they tasted bad - similar to liver! Don't think I'll go back.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

I arrived in San Jose on vacation to visit family. Armadillo Willy's was close and BBQ so it seemed like a logical choice after traveling all day. I wanted something quick, tasty and easy. I ordered the Thursday Special which was a loaded one pound baked potato with butter, sour cream, chives and BBQ chicken. It was very good. I sampled a piece of lean beef brisket and it was excellent. It was a very good dinner for $7.95 plus the drink. I would return.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

When heading out to lunch or dinner, Armadillo Willys is our go to choice. We have never been disappointed. They have a large choice to meet any mood. Of course their ribs are awesome. However, if you're in a healthy mood, they have salmon burgers, turkey, etc.
There is a good choice of sides, my favorite being the Texas tots. They also have a good, but not huge, selection of beer.
I have also been to a few parties catered by them allowing for a sampling of several different entrees.
I always look forward to any get together that involves Armadillo Willys

Reviewed 11 November 2015

We ordered online and picked them up to bring home. The order was as we had placed and all items in the bag! Many places you don't always get what you ordered. The ribs were very tender, salad was crisp, cornbread and honey butter tasted wonderful!.Our order was ready and waitnig for us, and I had prepaid so went very smooth and fast!