“Really tasty Chinese food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jade China Restaurant
Ranked #330 of 2,367 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 November 2015

Quick hitter here folks. Stuck in San Jose for 5 weeks for work. Love me some chinese food. Tried 4 different places including two in Chinatown. Hands down, best food. Crab rangoon was awesome, sesame beef was wonderful. Prices were the best at ANY restaurant I ate during my trip.

1  Thank sasnks

Reviewed 10 February 2015

Food is good and at a reasonable price. I like the shrimp noodle soup and I have them use wonton soup noodles.

1  Thank SORNELAS37
Reviewed 8 December 2014

Chow mein is amazing. I come here regularly and love eating here. I often carry out because of the limited seating. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank BillyJonesWorldwide
Reviewed 29 September 2014

The soup, chow mein, and fried rice are the best. The price is very reasonable and the portion sizes are huge. I can feed a family of 5 with 3 items. Both locations are great.

1  Thank SORNELAS37
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I stopped by Jade China for some good Chinese food. They have a great menu and I ordered the Chinese Chicken Salad, spicy eggplant, and fried rice.

We were very impressed with the Chinese Chicken Salad and the spicy eggplant was very tasty as well.

Been to Jade China Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK