“Burnt Ends and Ribs!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: http://www.famousdaves.com/locations/Zip 95125
Description: http://www.famousdaves.com/locations/Zip 95125
Reviewed 17 June 2016

During a recent visit to the area I went to Famous Dave's. I had the Burnt End and Ribs. The Burnt Ends was the favorite part of the meal. They served in on texas toast with a variety of sauces. Great service too, as I needed to come return days later to retrieve the sunglasses I left behind.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Famous Dave's

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Had a quick lunch at Famous Dave’s with a friend and was very impressed with the ribs. Really super meaty and not fatty or greasy as some ribs can be. It was amazing that a full slab of ribs was only $2 more than a ½ slab, so I took over ½ of them home for another meal. What a deal. They were just as good the next day. The ribs come dry, so that you can enjoy one or all of the 6 sauces at the table. They were all so good, and ranged from mild to super spicy to accommodate all tastes. My companion had the grilled chicken salad, and it was a little heavy – with lots of smoked cheese, gloppy dressing and fried onion strings. I would recommend the ribs when you are in the mood for a meat fest, but recommend not getting a salad if you want to eat light.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Had lunch at Famous Dave's. Previously, I had only been there for cocktails. Service was really slow and the food was just ok. I ordered a loaded potato and to call it loaded was definitely hyperbole. My son ordered a barbecue bacon burger which was again ok but nothing special. Our server apologized multiple times so something may have been off. I probably will not return.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Traveling alone on business, I sat at the bar for dinner to avoid the long Sat night line waiting for tables. Crowded, loud restaurant and bar. My dinner at the bar was efficient and delicious.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

We enjoyed the BBQ combo lunch plate enough that we brought two brothers back the next day for lunch. Good Q and house wine.