Lowest prices for your stay
$247
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$237
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Trip.com
$181
Free cancellation until 07/07/22
Traveluro
Sheraton.com$236
Hotels.com$237
All reviews the club lounge monterey park los angeles front desk pasadena area taco truck deluxe room the check in process newer hotel four star hotel hotel lobby is work space highly recommend this property in room dining shower head fitness center mountain view
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2021

I wanted to extend a big thank you to the front desk staff for accommodating our entire wedding party on November 21. They did their absolute big to put our entire party on the same floor as close together as possible. From extra towels, dental kits and blankets...they made a hectic and crazy stay that comes from a wedding...a pleasant smooth stay. Honorable mention goes out to Ivan also at the front desk. I drive in from out of town and he did he best working with the house keeping team to get my family checked in as soon as possible. He also offered without me asking and extended a late check out since he realized we booked out the ballroom for a wedding. Anticipate guests needs and comply without the guest asking exceeds our expectations...Sheraton San Gabriel is lucky to have such a great individual in Ivan and also entire staff.
Thank you...we will most definitely be back.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

And we want to extend a big thank you for trusting us with your special day! We loved contributing to your memorable experience here at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel with our one-of-a-kind service! I assure you we will celebrate the team for all of their efforts, especially Ivan! We know how stressful wedding planning can be and we greatly enjoy easing any burdens! Knowing your day went off without a hitch and that you loved everything from the stunningly elegant venue to the outstanding amenities brings us much excitement! We hope you will return to celebrate more special occasions with us!

Reviewed 19 October 2021

Nice hotel, impeccably clean, and great customer service. Ethan at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Convenient starbucks in the lobby and a robot that brings luggage to your room. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2021
Hotel Management, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

How can you go wrong with a luggage-carrying robot? We are thrilled that our modern features left a lasting impression during your recent stay here at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel and that we could provide all the comforts and convenience you could possibly want! I definitely will thank the team on your behalf for their impeccable service, especially our cleaning crew and Ethan! We would love to have you return to enjoy us further one day soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2021

When I booked this hotel I didn’t expect much, from the Main Street you don’t really see much of the hotel. But when you turn the corner to the main entrance you see a very nice well designed hotel. As I went to check in I was greeted by Ivan, he was very nice and helpful letting me know what’s good around the area. Overall I would come stay again just purely base on the great service I received.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Daviejai415
Hotel Management, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Surpassing your expectations was such a treat and we are thrilled to read your stay was worthy of five stars! I am eager to celebrate the team for leaving a lasting impression, especially Ivan, as our goal is to provide the best service possible! We look forward to your return trips to Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel. Until next time!

Reviewed 31 August 2021

Ivan has exceptional customer service! We felt very welcomed and he made the check-in process super easy. He truly represents what Marriotts core values are. Thank you Ivan!! We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jackieh3594
Hotel Management, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2021

I cannot wait to celebrate our staff for their impeccable service and dedication, especially Ivan! It was a pleasure offering a seamless experience from start to finish here at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel and we would love to do it again soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2021

Ivan at the front desk is a very helpful hotel staff member, and really everyone I’ve dealt with is a joy to deal with and talk to. The hotel has a great ambiance and is very clean! Great place for work and family travel!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank caseyd104
Hotel Management, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

We strive to offer the highest level of service and comfort and reading that we succeeded for you is truly a treat! Thank you for your positive feedback! I am eager to celebrate Ivan for his outstanding hospitality and we hope you will return to enjoy everything we have to offer here at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel very soon!