“Incredible all the time ”
Review of O Sushi & Grill

Ranked #38 of 89 Restaurants in San Dimas
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Don't miss!

Best local sushi in a 29 mile radius!

Start off with the green lip mussels!

The BSCR, the Fuji, San Dimas, the Jumbo, are all outstanding

Fresh!!

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

This is a very good place to eat for a local restaurant. It's not too fancy but not dull either. The food is good and fresh. Staff is attentive and courteous. They have a wide variety of rolls if you are into that stuff. I like their Sashimi and Uni.

Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

Not only the freshest but creative!!

All types of traditional sushi along with their own local interpretations

Very attentive service and good prices keep us going back each week

Reviewed 1 March 2013

I was originally headed to a Mexican restaurant, but this place had a "Grand Opening" sign hanging out that caught my attention.

The sushi chef and maitre d' were very friendly when I walked in, welcoming me to the restaurant. As very traditional as they were dressed, it felt like a fancy restaurant, but the seating was more like an ice cream shop.

I ordered some fancy maki rolls, which I've never had before. (I usually have simple maki rolls.) They were so good! The roll I remember most was the Japanese Pizza (I believe). It was a signature roll, and it did not disappoint.

I was very pleased with my decision to visit this restaurant. I very much recommend it.