Hotel San Carlos - San Carlos
US$ 160
US$ 129
US$ 177
Fairfield Inn
San Carlos Inn(San Carlos)
US$ 103
LiA Hotel(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 107
Priceline
Holiday Inn Express Suites Belmont(Belmont)(Great Value!)
US$ 299
Orbitz.com
SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores(Belmont)(Great Value!)
US$ 225
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$ 223
TownePlace Suites
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbasic breakfastwafflesparking lotfit the billel caminoroom was cleanfew yearsbasic hotelfront officegreat priceroad tripplace to stayeasy accesshard boiled eggshousekeeping staffnothing fancysilicon valley
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Walked in and walked out of our room immediately due to SMELL. Tiny, dirty rooms with bedbugs. Demanded our money back and the manager REFUSED. I have never dealt with anything like this before, and I've stayed in some real dives. Went to a chain hotel one block away and got a nice clean room twice the size for almost the same price.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank lukied
HSCManager, Manager at Hotel San Carlos - San Carlos, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2011

Dear Guest
We are shocked that you feel that we have bed bugs. The day you checked in was the day that our regular monthly pest control company comes and sprays the rooms and exterior of the property for house hold pests. So we were shocked to read your comment on Tripadvisor. We take bed bugs and other pest very seriously, has all hotels do. So, please do visit us.

Reviewed 24 April 2011

Stay Away!!
We found LIVE BEDBUGS at this hotel. Staff would not compensate us and only would change our room.
Breakfast was stale and no seating.
Save your money and go somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank JJmkay
Reviewed 15 March 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times and hope to continue doing so, as my needs dictate. The manager was flexible and accomodating, giving me a late checkout when I needed it. The room rates are very reasonable for the area and for the quality of the hotel. The rooms are comfortable and clean. I really like this hotel and the management.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2011

Nice and clean, convenient location, courteous and attentive staff, and a great value. No complaint at all. Just nice and smooth. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2011

I chose this place as one of the easiest to reach places from the Kaiser Permanente hospital in Redwood City where my sister was having surgery.

The places closer in didn't seem as "safe" and user friendly.

Room was obviously clean and had been renovated in the recent past but had some minor wear.

Minor wear including: chip in bath floor tile, significant wear/staining at drain in plastic sink, swelling and warping of bath door.

Bed was surprisingly high, firm with some soft topping. Slept well.

this is the sort of motel/hotel that you drive up and park right in front, so I turned the heating unit up high on fan only and used earplugs and didn't hear a thing.

They have a pool in the parking lot and also a continental breakfast with a surprising number of choices-not just rolls and coffee.

I can't imagine staying here for a week of vacation, but if you just need a clean convenient place to sleep, it's worth the $80.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo