“New Room Renovation!!”

Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in San Bruno
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Absolutely enjoyed my stay her this time. The hotel is getting a big upgrade and I got to stay in a new room. The rooms are very clean and functional in a professional aspect but yet still warm and welcoming. Highly recommend to stay here.

Room Tip: Perfect for Business trips
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
GatewayInnandSuites, webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel. I’m glad you had a good experience and would recommend us to others. We take real pride in the property and hope it shows in everything we do. I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon and experience new clean, comfortable rooms and the amenities you liked so much.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

It’s a good location and was what we needed. The price-value ratio is good. The staff was nice and friendly. The rooms were clean. I had no problems at the hotel and the attention was good. I always enjoy this stop. Everything works perfectly for me. I always stay here on my travels at least four times a year. This is the perfect location and amenities.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
GatewayInnandSuites, Webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for being frequent guests. We enjoy getting to know our guests and conversing with you every time you’re here. I’m pleased you also refer others to our hotel. We stay busy because of great referrals from repeat guests like you. And we’ll always be here for you when you need us.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I stayed at the Gateway Inn & Suites before my early morning flight to China and let me tell you it was a wonderful stay especially for the amount that I paid. The room was so much bigger than I had expected and the bed was huge and more than comfortable. The free shuttle service was incredibly convenient. Usually bigger hotels don't have a free shuttle from the airport so I was surprised to see that this hotel did. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I mentioned my long flight to the front desk and they upgraded my room to a room with a Jacuzzi in it. The bathroom was clean and I had the chance to relax before a long flight. I definitely would recommend this hotel to friends/family and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank IC1985
GatewayInnandSuites, Webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for writing the great feedback from your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you had an amazing time. We look forward in welcoming you back soon!

Sincerely

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This was the worst motel I’ve ever been in. It smelled like body odor, cigarettes and paint. The room was a disaster with broken door handles, a smelly bedspread, ripped blankets, stained lampshades and a torn rug. I immediately checked out. This is not a hotel, it is a motel and not a clean one at that. Perfect location for a Breaking Bad episode. Gross.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
GatewayInnandSuites, Webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This is a well located average motel that is new. They have ample parking and rooms are new and large and comfortable. Entry is keyless and the bathrooms are large. There is no food on premises but plenty of restaurants all around. It is good this way that one can have many choices.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
GatewayInnandSuites, webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We strive for great value, a great staff and great accommodations. We’re also proud of our quiet and convenient location.Thank you again for sharing your experience. It is a true joy to serve customers like you. we look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Bruno
0.9 km away
Ritz Inn
Ritz Inn
#11 of 13 in San Bruno

Been to Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK