US$ 122
US$ 178
US$ 134
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 154/night.

US$ 156
US$ 123
US$ 211
US$ 197
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 245/night.

US$ 230
US$ 189
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 230/night.

US$ 217
US$ 161
All reviewssan franciscobathroom door frameclose to the airportgreat pricestayed at this hotel for nightsother hotelsgreat roomthe hotel offersethnic restaurantsper hourshuttle service to the airportdecent hotelbart stationpublic transportationbed was very comfortablecheck in was easyfisherman's wharf
Reviewed 13 December 2017

It’s a good location and was what we needed. The price-value ratio is good. The staff was nice and friendly. The rooms were clean. I had no problems at the hotel and the attention was good. I always enjoy this stop. Everything works perfectly for me. I always stay here on my travels at least four times a year. This is the perfect location and amenities.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
GatewayInnandSuites, Webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for being frequent guests. We enjoy getting to know our guests and conversing with you every time you’re here. I’m pleased you also refer others to our hotel. We stay busy because of great referrals from repeat guests like you. And we’ll always be here for you when you need us.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I stayed at the Gateway Inn & Suites before my early morning flight to China and let me tell you it was a wonderful stay especially for the amount that I paid. The room was so much bigger than I had expected and the bed was huge and more than comfortable. The free shuttle service was incredibly convenient. Usually bigger hotels don't have a free shuttle from the airport so I was surprised to see that this hotel did. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I mentioned my long flight to the front desk and they upgraded my room to a room with a Jacuzzi in it. The bathroom was clean and I had the chance to relax before a long flight. I definitely would recommend this hotel to friends/family and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank IC1985
GatewayInnandSuites, Webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for writing the great feedback from your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you had an amazing time. We look forward in welcoming you back soon!

Sincerely

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This was the worst motel I’ve ever been in. It smelled like body odor, cigarettes and paint. The room was a disaster with broken door handles, a smelly bedspread, ripped blankets, stained lampshades and a torn rug. I immediately checked out. This is not a hotel, it is a motel and not a clean one at that. Perfect location for a Breaking Bad episode. Gross.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
GatewayInnandSuites, Webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This is a well located average motel that is new. They have ample parking and rooms are new and large and comfortable. Entry is keyless and the bathrooms are large. There is no food on premises but plenty of restaurants all around. It is good this way that one can have many choices.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
GatewayInnandSuites, webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We strive for great value, a great staff and great accommodations. We’re also proud of our quiet and convenient location.Thank you again for sharing your experience. It is a true joy to serve customers like you. we look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed here at the beginning of a long vacation, since its only about 10-15 minutes from the airport. Was very pleased with the experience, so much so that we cancelled our reservation elsewhere for the final night before flying home, and saved a little money in the process. We also did not hear planes as long as we kept the window closed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
GatewayInnandSuites, Webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your positive comments about our hotel here in San Bruno. I’m glad we provided a nice enough experience that you changed your travel plans to stay with us longer. I’m very pleased that you found us to be the right place to stay and that we met your needs. We take real pride in being a quiet, comfortable and affordable hotel, and we look forward to having you with us again very soon.