Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel
US$ 137
US$ 133
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

US$ 242
US$ 179
ComfortInn
US$ 172
US$ 126
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 158/night.

US$ 152
US$ 145
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

US$ 227
US$ 198
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 230/night.

US$ 196
US$ 122
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 172/night.

US$ 202
US$ 129
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

US$ 226
US$ 178
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

US$ 165
Hotels.com
Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
US$ 156
All reviewssan franciscopeaceful nightbathroom door framewalking distance to good restaurantsclose to the airportgreat pricelong term staystayed at this hotel for nightsfree shuttle from the airportbusiness tripgreat roomother hotelsel caminothe hotel offersroom was spacious and cleanper hourquiet area
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This was the worst motel I’ve ever been in. It smelled like body odor, cigarettes and paint. The room was a disaster with broken door handles, a smelly bedspread, ripped blankets, stained lampshades and a torn rug. I immediately checked out. This is not a hotel, it is a motel and not a clean one at that. Perfect location for a Breaking Bad episode. Gross.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
GatewayInnandSuites, Webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This is a well located average motel that is new. They have ample parking and rooms are new and large and comfortable. Entry is keyless and the bathrooms are large. There is no food on premises but plenty of restaurants all around. It is good this way that one can have many choices.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
GatewayInnandSuites, webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We strive for great value, a great staff and great accommodations. We’re also proud of our quiet and convenient location.Thank you again for sharing your experience. It is a true joy to serve customers like you. we look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed here at the beginning of a long vacation, since its only about 10-15 minutes from the airport. Was very pleased with the experience, so much so that we cancelled our reservation elsewhere for the final night before flying home, and saved a little money in the process. We also did not hear planes as long as we kept the window closed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
GatewayInnandSuites, Webmaster at Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your positive comments about our hotel here in San Bruno. I’m glad we provided a nice enough experience that you changed your travel plans to stay with us longer. I’m very pleased that you found us to be the right place to stay and that we met your needs. We take real pride in being a quiet, comfortable and affordable hotel, and we look forward to having you with us again very soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Great room. Room was clean and big, nice and quiet. Check in was easy with good parking. Took the 710 airport shuttle and was at the airport in 15 minutes. Everything was great. Definitely recommend for the price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking a moment to comment about our hotel here in San Bruno. I'm so pleased that your experience was nice enough here that you would recommend us to others. I hope you have a chance to do that very soon. If you have family members, friends or colleagues traveling in this area who need a pleasant experience near the airport, make sure they know about our hotel. We'll do a great job for them as well.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night prior to a business engagement. Hotels can be expensive frequently in the San Francisco area and this particular hotel seemed a bit expensive for what you get. First off, though the woman that checked me in was very nice, I was given a room that hadn't yet been cleaned and was not advised of this by her. I waited for about 30 minutes on some couches in the common area outside my room for it to be cleaned but instead of cleaning the room the housekeepers went on break and then began folding towels in the common area. I went back down to the front desk to inquire about getting another room that was already cleaned but was told this was not possible. Also, the front desk clerk changed while I was waiting to speak to them at this time. I inquired with the new clerk about getting a late check out and he said this was not possible and advised that check out time would be 12 noon. I went back up to the common area to wait for my room to be cleaned, which was another 30 minutes. There was not good working AC in the common areas and it was over 100 degrees outside so it was warm. Finally got in the room and it was a little run down. Stains and frayed carpet. Rust stains on bathroom door frame. Things like that. Bed was fairly comfortable and it was reasonably quiet. The fridge was barely cold...I'm not sure the food I stored in it was kept cold enough. The next morning, I was called by the front desk about 10:45am reminding me that the check out time is 11:00am. I advised her I was told noon. She said the hotel was booked full so the housekeepers needed me out so they could clean. I again told her that I was told noon. She said she would let me stay until 11:30am. Organization and communication are not this hotels strong suit and I would probably only stay here again as a last resort.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I’m sorry that several things went wrong when you stayed with us. Specifically, I apologize for the miscommunications regarding when your room would be ready and when you should check out. I apologize for any other lapses as well. It was a busy time and our staff was simply overworked and not communicating as well as we should. We have made changes to our staffing and our communication procedures since your stay and believe we are now doing a better job that ever before. I hope you will give us another try soon.