“A burger for everyone”

Ranked #22 of 172 Restaurants in San Bruno
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

This Red Robin is very close to my apartment, so it's my go to place when I'm really craving a big burger. I have tried every burger on the menu, but my favorite by far is the peppercorn burger. They have a bar, although I rarely ever go there except to pickup to go orders. It does have plenty of big TVs, but gets crowded on nights. If you are looking for a reasonably priced burger this is a good choice. Can't say much about the rest of the food, but my wife loved their mac & cheese.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I like taking my 9 and 4 year old boys here for boys night dinner. The food is consistently good, the atmosphere is great for loud children and the service is usually prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

we ate there with a small group of people (7). We got a quick service, excellent food and our company was supported by an extremly frindly Saff.
I would return for sure

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Our Red Robins is a busy place. Folks go there for a quick lunch or bring the family for a birthday celebration. Great for a business lunch or to sit and watch the local teams battle it out on the multiple TV screens. Tables or booths take your pick. Bar to get a refreshment while waiting to be seated and catch up on the home teams game. Great food, terrific menu with something for everyone. Great burgers famous fries and a large selection of beverages. When you want a good burger and fries with shake Red Robins is where you will find it and more.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Tried many different chicken sandwiches in my life and this one topped my list as the best. Fresh and tasty.